Vacant Position: Assistant Brand Manager
Tekce Overseas, one of the largest and fast-growing real estate companies in the world, is looking for Assistant Brand Manager who will work in Marketing Department.
We are looking for Assistant Brand Manager to work in one of our offices in Antalya, Istanbul, and Bodrum.
Assistant Brand Manager Job Description
Assistant Brand Manager is responsible for assisting and implementing marketing, innovation, and communication strategies and marketing plans for the brand.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities for Assistant Brand Manager:
• Assuring visibility, accessibility, and availability of the brand
• Assisting and implementing marketing, innovation, and communication strategies and marketing plans for the Brand of responsibility
• Daily, weekly, and monthly reporting to the Marketing Director
• Managing and implementing digital marketing strategies of the brand and willing to bring new ways of doing.
• Following the market dynamics and competition with research reports and preparing analysis based on research data. Develops recommendations and action plans accordingly.
• Managing the relations with the Editors, Graphic Designers, Marketing Agencies, and Trade&Sales Team.
• Supporting the process of website development and improvement
• Working closely with Editor and Developer team to do necessary amendments for websites.
Required Background for Assistant Brand Manager:
• Bachelor’s degree from Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering or Marketing Management departments of universities,
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a related field as Marketing, brand management, or marketing communications
• Eager to have a career in Marketing
• Excellent command of written and spoken English,
• Quality-oriented, task-conscious
• A visionary marketing professional with a strong and authentic business sense and the real desire to achieve targets,
• Ability to be a team player; needs to develop good relationships with 3rd parties and agencies,
• Passion for the digital world and ability to understand global digital marketing trends and translate them into business opportunities,
• Strong analytical skills, conceptual skills,
• The ability to successfully carry out multiple tasks simultaneously is a must,
• Needs to have good interpersonal & influencing skills.
• 08:30 - 18:00 Monday - Friday
• 10:00 - 15:00 Saturday