Benefits of Selling Your Property with a Real Estate Company in Turkey
Antalya Homes ® is the best website to sell your property in Turkey. You can contact us if you think of selling your real estate in Antalya, Belek, Kemer, Alanya, Bursa, Trabzon, Istanbul, Yalova, Bodrum, Ankara, Kocaeli, Sakarya, Düzce or Northern Cyprus!
We are the leading real estate company in Turkey. We have many years of experience in buying and selling homes since the establishment of our company in 2004.
Why You Need a Real Estate Agent to Sell Your Property in Turkey?
Antalya Homes ® is the best online property selling site in Turkey. Your property is published on our real estate websites and top real estate portals. It will be seen by anyone looking for a home.
Our company websites have millions of visitors from all over the world every day. Making your real estate highly visible to buyers will bring the chance to sell your property fast.
We publish your property in 11 languages. Our professional team of agents speaks more than 28 languages. So, your property can be bought not only by Turkish buyers but also by foreign buyers from many countries.
Real estate advertising is a serious business that requires professional technique and experience. Our professional photographer takes property photos. Our editorial team writes listing descriptions that bring out the best features of your property.
You will get all services at one stop:
- Tailored Marketing: Your property will be recommended to buyers whose expectations are the same as your property. Also, all questions about your real estate will be answered by our real estate professionals on your behalf.
- Key Holding: Your keys will be safe in our office in case you do not have time to accompany all viewing tours.
- Official Paperworks: You will get support from our experienced team for official paperwork.
- Viewing Tours: Viewing tours will be arranged for your property by our experts.
- Filtering Non-serious Buyers: We will filter non-serious buyers to save your time.
It is obligatory to get an appraisal report in every foreign real estate sale as of February 15, 2019. You will have the real value of your property with our expert team working with real market data. We arrange the property appraisal report which is also compulsory for foreign buyers.
100% Happiness & Zero Failure
We have completed thousands of property sales with zero failure. You will benefit from the experience of our company to sell your house fast without any problems. Our experience brings the best results for both the seller and the buyer.
Procedures for Selling Real Estate in Turkey
- We need to see all the relevant documents about your real estate, including the title deed and habitation certificate. The house must be debt-free at the time of sale for the land registry to allow the transaction. So, you make sure all taxes are up to date and bank loans and/or mortgages are paid in full.
- We will come and see your real estate to give a realistic selling price. If necessary, you complete all maintenance work and paint the interior. It maximizes your profits and makes your home more marketable.
- If we mutually agree to sell your home, we take pictures of your property and publish them on our website. You will need to make yourself available for viewing tours, sometimes for short periods of time. If you do not live in Turkey, leave the keys to a trusted owner for us to contact for tours.
- Once we find a buyer, we will arrange the whole process. Meanwhile, we keep you informed, including the deposit steps and deed signing.
What is the Cost of Selling a Home in Turkey?
If you have owned the property for 5 years or more, you are exempt from income tax. We charge estate agent fees to complete the process. You will also need to finance individual costs, such as ensuring that all bills are paid up-to-date.
If you say “I want to sell my property fast!”, please fill out the form on the left. Our portfolio manager will contact you for more information and details. You can e-mail your title deed, photos, and other information to email@example.com.
How to Sell Real Estate in Turkey?
CALL US OR SEND AN E-MAIL
WE EXPERTISE YOUR HOME
WE MAKE YOU AN OFFER
YOU RECEIVE YOUR CASH OR LIST YOUR PROPERTY FOR SALE ON OUR WEBSITE
FAQ About Sell Your Property in Turkey
Q: How long will it take to sell my property?A: Most fundamentally, the selling period of a property is determined by the price. The average sale of a property priced according to market conditions takes between 3-6 months. We guarantee that we will carry out effective marketing activities that we are responsible for during our agreement. But, selling a property may not necessarily be the result of doing our job right. The general situation of the real estate market is not exactly within our sphere of influence. Pricing should be below market expectations to sell quickly.
Q: Do I have to accompany the viewing tours?A: No. If you are too busy to join the viewing tours or you are not in the city, you can leave your keys with us. In this case, our agents organize the viewing tours and answer the questions on your behalf.
Q: What is the correct price for my property?A: Our team of local experts will recommend the correct price for your property. We know the locations, real value of the properties, and the backgrounds of the constructions in our service areas. So, you will benefit from our experience and knowledge to set a fair and correct price.
Q: Will there be too many viewing tours for my real estate?A: There will be a lot of requests. But, our job is to understand the potential buyers’ expectations. If the customer’s expectation does not match the features of your property or they are not serious buyers, we do not organize a viewing tour for your property. We respect everyone’s time.
Q: How does the process work when someone wants to buy my property?A: We invite you and the buyer to our office to determine the terms of the agreement. A sales agreement that includes all terms of the agreement is signed by both parties with a deposit payment. Title deed applications begin.
Q: When will I receive the full payment?A: The full payment is made on the day of the title deed, just before final signatures as a custom in Turkey.
Q: Can I sell my home with furniture?A: Yes. Some of our portfolios are furnished apartments and villas.
Q: What kind of properties does Antalya Homes sell?A: Our website consists of all types of properties to sell in Turkey. We are selling commercial property, investment property, apartments, villas, hotels, etc.
Q: I don’t want to hang a "For Sale Board". Does this cause a problem?A: If you want, we do not hang a "For-Sale Board". But, researches show that these boards increase viewing tour requests by up to 20%.
Q: I can advertise and sell my real estate online and I can hang a board by myself. What’s the advantage of working with a real estate agent?A: Buyers view professional advertisements 200% more than individual advertisements. Also, you have to handle many unrelated calls and messages to filter out the non-serious customers. Real estate investors aim to work with professional agents to avoid potential disputes. If you think of selling your investment property fast, it is better to work with professionals.