Ways to Get Turkish Citizenship for an Indian
Being a Turkish Citizen and having a Turkish passport has become more important for many foreigners. The meaning of being a Turkish citizen is taking various advantages from free health services to visa-free travel to more than 100 countries. Especially, Turkey citizenship for Indians is one of the principal opportunities that open many doors on a global scale.
The Benefits of Being A Turkish Citizen for Indians
Besides over 9,000 common words in Turkish and Hindi, the two countries have very strong cultural and political connections. Obtaining a Turkish citizenship process is very smooth and easy for Indians; it can be completed within 3-6 months. With many benefits of a Turkish passport, the advantages of being a Turkish nationality are listed below:
• Double citizenship opportunity providing the ability to keep the first passport,
• Living in a safe environment without any limited residence time,
• Free education opportunities,
• Free health services,
• Free retirement programs,
• Comprehensive citizenship right granted to spouses and children under 18,
• Visa-free travel to over 100 countries around the world, including Japan, Singapore, Hong Kong, and much more.
What Are the Ways to Achieve Turkey Citizenship for Indians?
There are many ways to acquire Turkey Citizenship and passport in order to benefit from granted rights. An Indian can obtain Turkish nationality right by marriage to a Turkish spouse, by labor/employment, by birth or adoption, by investment, or by purchasing a property. With the latest regulations, the conditions of obtaining Turkish Citizenship by investment were facilitated and legal gates were opened.
Being a Turkish Citizen by Investment as an Indian
India is not one of the US E2 Visa Treaty Countries, therefore Indian investors have increasingly searched for citizenship of a country such as Turkey having an agreement with the United States to be able to apply for an E2 visa which allows them to business establishments on a global scale. There has been an increase in the number of Indians applying for Turkey citizenship for this reason. According to new regulations published in the Official Gazette in September 2018, foreigners who meet any of the below investment criteria can be obtaining Turkish citizenship:
• Investing any Turkish bank minimum of 500.000 USD in cash with the condition not to withdraw for at least 3 years.
• Making a minimum fixed capital investment of 500.000 USD assisted by the Ministry of Industry and Technology.
• Buying a Turkish Venture Capital Investment bonds or investing to the Turkish real estate investment trust of at least 500.000 USD worth under the condition that the property is not sold for at least 3 years
• Purchasing Turkish Government Bonds and Bills of a minimum of 500.000 USD under the condition that not withdraw the amount at least for 3 years.
• Buying a property a minimum of 250.000 USD worth with a contracted title deed under the condition that the property is not sold for at least 3 years.
One of the most preferred ways to get Turkey citizenship for Indians is by buying property. The fastest and most secure way in this process is to buy a property of a minimum of 250.000 USD worth with a selling restriction of the same property for at least 3 years. Thus, you can take advantage of being a Turkish citizen and making a wise investment at the same time. Also, compared to other ways of obtaining citizenship, you may save over 10 years in this process by buying a property.
To read more information about Turkish citizenship by investment, you can visit our related page Citizenship in Turkey.
We are ready to guide you to find your dream home in Turkey. Please feel free to contact us any time with questions and learn more details from our professional team.