Antalya Homes ® offers prestigious and comfy real estate in Turkey. Read more to find out the advantages of buying Ankara houses for sale.
Foundation of the New Ankara and City Guide
The historical background of the city trades back to the Bronz Age. Before its seizure by Seljuks in 1073, Ankara was a Roman city. In 1354 the city was captured by Sultan Orhan and become an Ottoman city. During the Ottoman period, Ankara became quite an important trades center because of its advantageous location in the middle of Anatolia. Ankara was declared as the capital of Turkey in 1923. Together with the adoption of the contemporary way of living and abandonment of the traditional Ottoman lifestyle, the formerly known public order needed some changes. The whole city was built from the roots as a republican capital and the city of Ankara became the main representative of the modern and contemporary Turkish lifestyle. Because of its new identity, nearly all government offices and public institutions were established in Ankara during the early republican period. Since then, the city is mostly known for its formal atmosphere and population of public employees. As well as its reputation as a capital, the city has a lot to offer for visitors, incomers, and local workers. Ancient ruins inherited from Roman Empire, Seljuks, and the Ottomans are quite carefully preserved and can be observed in some parts of Ankara. If you are looking for a place to enjoy your winter holiday; or considering visiting thermal centers, Ankara may be the right place for you. The city also allows you to enjoy the beautiful nature of central Anatolia with a wide range of activity options such as hiking, bird-watching, fishing, cycling, wind-surfing, paragliding, etc.
The settlements of the city have developed in parallel with the growth of the population for the last 30 years. If you are considering to buy a house in Ankara, you may want to consider the well-known districts of the city such as Altindag, Beypazari, Cankaya, Etimesgut, Golbasi, Kecioren, Sincan, Yenimahalle. Altindag covers a wide area in the city center and consists of most of the city's cultural heritage elements such as Ankara Castle, Haci Bayram Mosque, Museum of Anatolian Civilizations, Ulucanlar Prison Museum, The 1st building of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey, Ruins of Roman bath and theatre, Ankara State Theatre, Altinpark, etc. The Kecioren district can be described as one of the most preferred residential areas in the city because of its advantageous location, a wide variety of transportation options, and rich amenities. In comparison, the Cankaya region is one of the most luxurious and quiet settlements in Ankara. If you are looking for villas for sale in Ankara Turkey in a more tranquil and elite residential area, Cankaya may be the best option for you. Many of the foreign embassies are situated in Cankaya, Ankara. The region also has symbolic importance too: The leader of the Independence War and founder of the Turkish republic, Mustafa Kemal Ataturk's resting place Anıtkabir is situated in the Cankaya district.
The Real Estate Market in Ankara
Ankara house prices may differ by few variable factors such as location, transportation options, the on-site facilities that the residential complex offers, proximity to the daily and social amenities, etc. There are many projects and new-built real estate options in the recently developed residential areas. Because of the large width of the capital, you may want to think about your daily needs and expectations before deciding which district you are looking for Ankara property for sale. Which property type are you looking for is quite important factor. If you are searching for commercial real estate in Ankara, then you need to focus on the most central locations with high demand potential. Are you planning to design your customized dream home by yourself? You may want to consider taking a look at the listings of land for sale in Ankara Turkey. If you are searching for a budget-friendly and functionally designed property, take a glance at listings of Ankara apartments for sale.
Advantages of Buying a House in Ankara
If you are coming from a big family and need more space for yourself, or you want to customize your living areas according to your expectations and needs, villas for sale in Ankara Turkey will be the best option for you. You can take a look at the off-plan projects to customize your future home or purchase already customized and built ones. But what are the advantages of buying a house in Ankara?
• Space: If you are a part of the communal lifestyle, each member of the house should be able to have their own space. Depending on the number of storey and design, each person can have enough space for their own need for privacy.
• Customized Design: After providing the need for private space, hobbies and personal choices come after. You may customize your living areas according to your hobbies and activities.
• Semi-Open Living Areas: Depending on its design, a villa may provide you more than just walls. Semi-open spaces such as terraces, balconies, and gardens will provide you a quality lifestyle with more air, breezes, and sunlight.
• Independence: Having a house in Ankara comes with the advantages of having an independent lifestyle. You can easily make decisions about the design according to your own style and make changes.
• More Family Members: Pet-owners mostly described themselves as a parent of their pets. Living in an apartment building with pets may not be quite comfortable sometimes. Some neighbors of the apartment can grumble about the noises or the pet's existence. Also, especially for dogs and cats, a garden may provide a healthier habitat for your pets to enjoy the green grass, flowers, birds even some new friends walking beside your fence.